How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked.
This was the concern of Nicodemus, who came to Jesus at night asking him questions of the spiritual things he did not understand. He belonged to the Jewish council which means that he should have a certain set of knowledge.
Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council.
Just like with the Samaritan woman, Jesus sat and spend time ministering to him,explaining the concept of being born again.
Becoming a new creation is being born for a second time, but this time out of God; by repenting our sins and accept and invites Jesus Christ to live inside of us.
An example of a prayer of repentance and accepting Christ
Living a life in the new covenant
Accepting the gift of God, Jesus Christ, is also the very first covenant we make with God, and it is initiated by God Himself.
1. I have a building from God, eternal in heaven, not build by human hands. (2 Corinthians 5:1)
2. I declare that I have the Holy Spirit as a deposit. (2 Corinthians 1:22)
3. I am a new creation by faith. The old is gone, the new has come in Christ Jesus. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
4. I am reconciled with God through Christ and have the message of reconciliation inside of me. ( 2Corinthians 5:18)
5. For just as the new heavens and the new earth endure before God, so will my offspring and my name endure. ( Isaiah 66:22)
6. I have been crucified with Christ and the life that I live now is by faith. ( Galatians 2:20)
7. Therefore I declare that it is no longer I that live, but Christ who lives inside of me. (Gal.2:20)
7. I have a new heart and a new spirit within me. (Ezekiel 11:19)
8. I, therefore, put off the old self and clothe myself with the new self. (Ephesians 4:24)
9. I became a partaker of the divine nature of Christ and had been granted precious and very great promises. (2 Peter 1:4)
10. I was buried with Christ in baptism into the death and was also raised from the death and I will walk in the newness of life every day of this week. ( Colossians 2:12)
I am a teacher for 20 years now and also a very busy mom juggling mostly 70 % all the household activities.Quite a challenge ! I am really involve in our community and this adds to my busy schedule .
But it clearly states my interest in people and in what they do .
I love gardening , crafting , teaching outside the classroom and drama dance.
View all posts by ChallEngEr