How a good attitude change the atmosphere .
I just love to add cinnamon to my shakes and oats ,especially early morning when I’m having my morning routine.Cinnamon has a way to fill the air with a warm and welcome feel.
I can definitely not compare cinnamon with a negative or bad attitude because it does not tick the bad odour box for me!
“For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.”
Have you ever saw or felt how the mood of a group of people in conversation changes when the Bad Odor arrives? With bad odor, I’m referring to the fragrance of a person’s attitude he or she carries everywhere with them.
The impact of a negative attitude
- It makes yourself and others miserable.
- It clouds your spiritual sight and judgment.
- A negative attitude attach to you a label
- You carry this label everywhere with you and by this spreading this odor everywhere, contaminating your own life as well as others.
- You do not become a favorite person to meet with.
- It harms your reputation
- This way of thinking and speaking hinder your progress in life
How positivity can bring about change.
And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.Ephesians 5:2
One day I went with a friend and her daughter to finish a transaction. Her mother and I only tagged along for moral support, so we stayed behind in the car. She then told me this: She didn’t have to come along, but she knew her daughter needed a clear mind and she still doubted about what decision to make. She just came along to make her presence count.
- A positive person can bring light and clarity to a troubling conversation.
- It’s fragrance lifts of the heavy burden from a heart and gives hope and strength.
- A good personality also carries a label and spread relieve and hope everywhere
- A positive person always says: I can!
- A positive person inspires and earns respect.
- Positivity can be the key to your breakthrough because it keeps you waiting.
And when the Lord smelled the pleasing aroma, the Lord said in his heart, “I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Neither will I ever again strike down every living creature as I have doneGenesis 8 :22
How God loves a good attitude! He even compares it with a pleasing fragrance. It can touch His heart so much, that He changes from His plans.
I’ve learned and experiencd that our presence can indeed make a difference.
What flavor do we carry with us?
Make yours count, the good way!