I still remember the first time ministryin. got nominated for this award. I was still in the early steps of blogging and it really came with a beautiful ray of light, ministering, encouraging me to keep writing.
I would like to thank TkBrown For nominating me for this award.TkBrown is a poet, reader, and author and loved writing from an early age. You can follow Tk’s blog here: https://tkbrownwriter.wordpress.com
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to :
1) write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate eleven other blogs.
4) Give them eleven questions to answer
5) Notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite quote? Why?
- In your education, what has had the most impact on you? Why?
- What is your favorite course of study? Why?
- Who influenced you to begin your blog? Why?
- Do you implement your own writing style on your blog, or do you follow that of someone else? Why?
- If you could correct one aspect of the world right now, what would it be and why?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- What, or who, is your greatest source of strength? Why?
1.My favorite color is yellow. I like it because it is bright and reminds me of light.
2. I loved reading very much when I was young – at school- but since I got so busy I do read for enjoyment and to strengthen my faith. So at the moment I am reading and studying Priscilla Shrirer’s books.
3. I would go to an isolated and open fields where I can experience nature and beautiful scenes.
4. My favourite quote is one of Martin Luther King which says if you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk crawl. Just get going.
5. My relationships with others had the biggest impact on my life.
6. My favorite course of study in education because it gives me a chance to contribute to my society and country.
7. At first, my daughter encouraged and spoke to me about starting a blog. I thought that it was too difficult and that I was not up to it. Then during the lockdown, the Holy Spirit of God started ministering to me and I followed the lead. I found out after all that it was not too hard.
8. Oh yes, I do follow my own writing Style or rather I would say as the Spirit of God instructing me to write and inspires me.
9. Yes there are so many to correct but if I had to choose one it would certainly be the care and love for your fellow man.
10. When I was a child I looked up to my grandpa as he was the father figure in my life. Since I grew up I realized and found out there is one true source I can depend on and look up to is the Lord Jesus Christ. He enables me to be in good relations with my fellow man because he sets an example.
11. Again I would say my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is my greatest strength because I experienced true encounters in Him and answered prayers.
1.When did you start blogging?
2. How did you feel when launching your site?
3.What was your first post about?
4. Did you after some time changed it? Why?
5. How do you contribute through blogging to make the world a better place?
6.How do you find inspiration to write?
7. Who motivates you when you feel like quitting?
8. How do you handle negative comments?
9. Your favorite time spent?
10.Your favorite people to spent time with?
11.Your favorite place ?
These are the blogs I chose, because of their unique style. Of course , it is up to you to accept.I am looking forward to your answers.