In today’s society there are many people in positions of power.
1. Some people like Haman used his power to harm and destroy others’ lives.
2. Others do have the power to change, to speak, and act on behave of the vulnerable, but keep quiet and do nothing, watching people’s situations and lives being destroyed.
3. I regret to say, only a few use their given power to righteously stand up to act and speak on behalve of the weak or their fellow man.
Reasons why people in power keep silent.
- They do not want to lose some friendships in power positions.
- They are blinded by power and money.
- People in higher positions can easily lose their own identity to be conform to their own selfish gain.
Encountering Higher Power
Esther 51. On the third day, Esther put on her royal robes…
The Bible does not explain how she dressed but pointed out the royal robes that she put on.
A royal robe is a gown or long loose garment worn over other dress, particularly by persons in royal or other elevated positions.
Webster revised dictionary describes it as follows :
An outer garment; a dress of a rich, flowing, and elegant style or make; hence, a dress of state, rank, office, or the like.
The significance of the royal robe
It put Esther in a favorable position, power, and authority to approach the king.
The royal robe attracts mercy. Esther knew the king was a quick-tempered person.
She was undertaking a risky attempt by putting her life in danger, therefore her royal apparel protected her and gave her confidence.
It captivated the attention of the king.
Esther knew the power within the represented authority gained from God. She treasured and hid it well, conserving it for using it when needed.
Romans 8:31What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us
Matthew 16:19I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Using and discerning the right spiritual weapon such as fasting is essential. It can bring multiple breakthroughs and relief.
6 thoughts on “Eshter’s 3 -Phased approach”
Great thoughts and nicely poised article,good day
LikeLiked by 2 people
Cheers to higher power thinking!
LikeLiked by 1 person