No one should be left behind
Where there is a will, there’s a way.
Society has become isolated since the Corona pandemic, but it has always been like that when it comes to uplifting others, helping them to reach their goals in life. So, it’s best to start by encouraging ourselves first.
Most people became greedy and selfish. They want everything for themselves. Sharing has become a taboo. They are gathering themselves riches on earth.
I 19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Things that demotivate us
There are so many things that can motivate us:
- Financial issues
- Work – and everyday related stress
- Weak – or no faith foundation
- Wrong Attitude towards life
- Weight-related issues
- Peer pressure or any other types of pressure
- Life Challenges
I believe that there are endless giants to mention. These seem indeed like giants to face for those who experience them .
Setting your attitude for winning
If we just do nothing about our own situation, we will sink deeper into despair and failure will take a fraction of our attitude and mind. It will become a stronghold keeping yourself in bondage and limitation.
- Start by motivating yourself. Never wait for someone to say something good about yourself: stand in front of the mirror and SPEAK God’s word over your life and over your mindset and activate it through prayer. Do not live up to other people’s standards. Set your own through God’s word for your life.
- Never compare yourself to others. Rather compare yourself to His word and your uniqueness.
- Take all the demotivators to the Lord in prayer and seek His assistance and guidance.
- Ignore and reject any kind of negativity in any direction. Proverbs 4: 23 Above all else, guard heart, for everything you do flows from the heart.
- Watch your attitude carefully.
- Join positive and encouraging groups or programs.
- Take action. Just do it. Do something, even it is by praying about it first to gain courage.
- Seek advice and helpful information :
- Invite God and someone to help
- Start small
- Be prepared to make sacrifices and to bear uncomfortable times.
- Prepare an action plan
- Be determined. Do not give up, even though progress is minimal.
- Journal your milestones.
- Go back and read them when you feel like quitting.
- See your desired outcomes through the eyes of faith
- Thank God in advance.
- Accept your Rewards with Thanksgiving
- Congrats. You and the Holy Spirit who dwells in you created a winning recipe!
- Proverbs 3 : 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
Now you can pass this positivity on to someone else and become a mentor through experience.
With determination, you can walk another mile.
Do not wait for the approval.